Permission is granted to download a copy of RadSystems (Materials and software) on RadSystems web site for personal and non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RadSystems website;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
Transfer the software and its materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
The License is renewed every year (12 months) from the day of purchase.
- Radsystems offers fully functional trial version of the software for thirty (30) days, available for all users to download and evaluate before making a purchasing decision. For this reason, Radsystems maintains a strict NO REFUND POLICY after purchase has been completed.
- RadSystems studio possesses five (5) different development packages- PHPRad Classic, PHPRad Vue, PYRad Vue, NodeRad Vue, ASPRad Vue respectively, of which each package’s License is bought separately.
- User reserves the right to the number of packages to purchase. Accumulation of packages may attract percentage discount on the total payable amount. See Radsystems discount table(links to pricing page)
- Buying RadSystems Software involves a one-time payment without any subscriptions or recurring fees.
- Radsystems Software License never expires, one paid License could serve the user for a lifetime without making any further payments even after the period of free upgrades have been exhausted.
- RadSystems Software License offers one (1) year of free upgrades/ updates, this may include improvements in software functions, newer features and bugs fixes. User may cease to enjoy access to free upgrades/ updates after the stated period of free upgrades have been exhausted.
- Upgrades/ updates are paid after the window of free upgrades have elapsed, upgrades are optional as users are not mandated to upgrade the software, Radsystems software will still be fully functional after the duration for free upgrades elapses.
- Paid user License is entitled to unlimited tables and fields for project development, there is no limits to the number of applications to be generated with RadSystems Software.
- RadSystems provides a non-paid basic support to paid users
- RadSystems Software License provides a single developer license to the buyer- only usable for one computer/ machine.
- RadSystems shall make commercially reasonable efforts to correct bugs or other errors in the Software. Customer acknowledges that RadSystems is not required to correct every or any bug, error, or problem with the Software that it reports to RadSystems or of which RadSystems is otherwise made aware.
Radsystems Software End User License Agreement (EULA)
By agreeing to have any of RadSystems software products installed on to your computer equipment and by subsequent use of the Software, you agree to comply with the terms of this general End User License Agreement (EULA) where no specific agreement is in place between RadSystems Software and the user of the software. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software but return it for a full refund. This EULA applies to any upgrades and supplements to the original Software provided and is referred to on your opening screen.
- The Licensed Software is owned and copyrighted by RadSystems. The Software is licensed, not sold, only on the terms of this EULA. Acceptance and installation of the software indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Upon receipt and installation of the software and payment of the license fee, you will acquire the right to use the Software in object code form, directly from RadSystems, although the product may be distributed by a Value-Added Reseller (VAR). You assume responsibility for the selection of the program to achieve your intended results, and for the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software.
- In consideration of your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this EULA, RadSystems grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Licensed Software and the associated documentation for your own needs on one Server. You are not licensed to rent, lease, transfer or distribute the Software. You may not allow any third party to access or view the Software for any reason other than to assist you professionally in your business where the software is currently being used.
- Title and copyright to the Software, including object code media and documentation, remain with RadSystems. You may not copy, reproduce or make data transmissions, in whole or in part, except as is necessary for back-up or archival purposes. You may not reverse engineer, translate, disassemble or decompile the Software, in whole or in part.
- An Annual License fee to use, or continue to use, the Software is payable at the end of the duration of the active License. This fee will generally be based on 100% of the original price of the Software but this percentage may be changed without notice. Failure to pay the annual License fee will be in conflict with this EULA and will lead to termination of the contract.
- The License is effective upon acceptance and installation of the Licensed Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Licensed Software media. RadSystems has the right to terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA. Upon termination you shall stop all use of the Software and return the Licensed Software and all copies and documentation to RadSystems or destroy the Licensed Software and provide RadSystems with a statutory declaration signed by you declaring that the Licensed Software and the documentation and all copies have been returned or destroyed and the copy of the Licensed Software on the hard disk has been removed.
- Copyright and confidentiality of the Software will survive any termination of this EULA in perpetuity.
- RadSystems entire liability and your exclusive remedy, if the VAR from whom you acquired the Licensed Software is unable to deliver acceptable replacement media, is limited to your purchase price, which shall be paid to you upon return of the Licensed Software and the statutory declaration required above certifying complete return.
- In no event will RadSystems be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in any way related to or arising out of the use of the Software. RadSystems maximum liability shall in no event exceed the amounts paid to RadSystems for the Licensed Software.
- The prevailing party in any action or proceeding between RadSystems and End-User Licensee arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be entitled to recover reasonable legal fees and costs, including lawyers' fees, which may be incurred.
Copyright law protects the Licensed Software and accompanying documentation. Except as specifically authorized in writing by RadSystems, copying, duplication, sale, distribution or other use of the Licensed Software is prohibited.
It is understood and acknowledged that RadSystems has the absolute right to obtain injunctive relief to protect RadSystems proprietary rights.
By using the Software, you further agree that this is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications relating to the subject matter of this EULA.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions will not be affected.
For more info, please visit our website: https://www.radsystems.io/
Socialize with us:
Important: Avoid any attempt to decompile the software, as this will make the software malfunction and may attract legal charges.